Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 2 and 3 afternoon nap time

I forgot to blog and give you all an update as to how my pumpkin Aisling is doing on her afternoon naps.

On day 2, Aisling was still getting used to the afternoon naps. She cried...then Mommy cried. She cried for a while, then fell asleep. She only slept 20 minutes.

On day 3, Aisling did a fabulous job. Mommy did something different this time. Mommy put her blanket, warm(i put it in the clothes dryer). I also put my pillowcase in here as one of her blankets. She cried for 3-4 mins, Mommy went in and put her binky on and she walked out of her room. Aisling took an afternoon nap from 12:30-2:30pm !!! It was the most awesome feeling as a new Mommy.

I praised her sooo much and gave her lots of hugs and kisses :D

No comments:

Post a Comment