Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Nesting

I can't believe the day is almost here. We are at the homestretch! I will be 38 weeks pregnant this Friday. Josh and I have started visiting our doctor every week now. The doctor said that she is doing perfect.

Josh and I got most of the items we needed for the baby at Babysrus and Target and we have started the "Nesting" process. I know it took us a long time, but at least we are "getting it done", LOL!

The baby room is looking good so far. We got some wall decals for the room so we are planning to put them on to make it look cute. We washed and put away most of the clothes we have for Baby Barnes, which I am so thankful that I have such wonderful family/friends who has given us so many... she will definitely be very fashionable. She definitely is a lucky girl.

Her due date is September 14th. Countdown begins... 15 more days (maybe, lol)

So here are some pictures I took of some of things we did for her room.

NOT EVEN HALF OF THE CLOTHES WE HAVE FOR HER, LOL :)

Bookshelf

Some of the items we needed at Target



No comments:

Post a Comment