Saturday, September 10, 2011

4 Days till my due date...

Today is September 10, 2011. I have had some contractions, but nothing big yet. I went to the doctor's yesterday and he said that I am progressing well. He said she may already about 8 lbs. 1 oz., but that is just an approximation. My whole family and friends are very anxious. I think we are more anxious than anybody else, lol!

We got most of the things done in the nursery. All we have to do it put the clothes in drawers and put some cute wall decals in the room. We purchased a nice play yard for her so she can sleep in our room.

I'm kind of hoping that she will not be born tomorrow on September 11th, but I guess we can't stop the process if it does happen, lol.

Well 4 more days till my due date... We will keep you posted :)

Recent pictures of me (9 months pregnant--39 weeks and 2 days)







My manicurist did this on Thursday, LOVE IT!!!

1 comment:

  1. You look great! And I love the nails! I know you're one day past your due date and I hope she arrives soon. I'll be thinking about you this week and can't wait to hear about everything! XOXO ~Melanie

    ReplyDelete