Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Scary moment...

Sunday night, I had a scary moment. I started spotting. This hasn't happened in a long time so it really scared me. This morning I called my doctor and he reassured me that everything was going to be okay. He told me I should stay home for at least 48 hours to rest and keep my feet up. After I got off the phone with my doctor, I broke down... My husband Josh was so sweet, took care of me and kept checking up on me even though he had to work. I love him so much...

The doctor also wanted me to go get my sonogram done (although it was scheduled for Thursday originally). He wanted to make sure everything was okay with me and the baby. Luckily, I was able to squeeze in at 3:00. I was at the hospital for an hour because they couldn't get the picture of the spine. Our baby girl was not very cooperative (she was not positioned correctly), LOL! So they had me walk for a few minutes around the hallway to see if she would move around a bit. It wasn't the perfect angle, but they finally got the picture of the spine, along with everything else they needed.

I still don't know why I was spotting. I heard that some women do spot throughout their pregnancy, but it is still a scary thought, especially with my history. I have to wait for the doctor to contact me about my results. I hate waiting :(

**On a good note... we are definitely having a GIRL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment