Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Week 24: May 25th-26th Ultrasound

Our baby girl was a little stubborn the last time we had to go to an ultrasound. They had to take pictures of the spine, arms, legs, body, etc. They were able to take everything else but her spine. She was so wiggly and she wasn't positioned right so they had me come back.

When I went back on the 26th, Josh and I had a talk with our little girl in the waiting room letting her know that we are back at the hospital, to try and take a picture of her spine. Josh started singing the song "Total eclipse of the heart" by Bonnie Tyler. It was so funny. (If anybody forgot how the song goes, make sure you youtube it, LOL!)

So we get called in and it was the same lady who did our sonogram before, she was so apologetic. I really didn't mind... I wanted to see my baby girl anyways, LOL! So after a few minutes, these are the pictures we got... I guess the song did work :) Great job Baby Barnes!!! Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you.



No comments:

Post a Comment