Saturday, April 16, 2011

A first look at Baby Barnes



On February 3, 2011 Josh and I went to Pomerado Hospital to go to our ultrasound appointment. We got to see the baby and the heartbeat for the first time. It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen. I could not believe that this day had finally come. At this point, I was about 7 1/2 weeks pregnant. The nurse said that the heartbeat was 163 bpm. What a strong heartbeat!

Although I was 7 1/2 weeks pregnant, Josh and I decided to wait until 12 weeks to share our wonderful news to our friends. We did tell our family members; we had told my parents 2 days later that we were pregnant. My parents were so happy, my mom could not stop crying. We also told Josh's parents and family and they were very excited for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment