Saturday, April 16, 2011

March 17, 2011: St. Patrick's Day ultrasound




Today was St. Patrick's Day and we had a blast in our class. My co-teacher and I messed up the room and put green food coloring into the toilet bowl to make the kids think that the leprechauns came to visit our classroom. It was a lot of fun!

After work, I went to my doctor's appointment. I invited my parents to go with me since Josh was on a business trip to Jacksonville. He was bummed out that he could not go, but I made sure to take pictures and send them to him.

At this point, I was at 14 weeks pregnant. My parents got to see the baby on the ultrasound. It was definitely showing off this time. He/she was very wiggly, stretching its legs and arms. It was the cutest thing ever! I started calling the baby "wiggle worm." Thought it would be a cute name until I find out the sex of the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment